For those who love that stacked drawers look, the Series B is it! The standard configuration includes two drawer fronts made into a door for full access to the under-sink area. Optionally, you can choose to upgrade to two fully functional U-shaped drawers under each sink. What will you do with all that storage?
• Standard under-sink configuration: Top panel is a false front. Middle and lower drawer fronts are faux, hinged to act as a single door. Under-sink area is open.
• Optional under-sink configuration: Top panel is a false front. Middle and lower sections feature fully functioning drawers. These are U-shaped to allow for plumbing installation flexibility.
• Standard height 34-½”, depth 21” (approximate, inquire for exact dimensions)
• Available in flush inset hinge style only.
• Note: 39” and 42” models have two drawers only. Top front is not operable to allow for center-sink applications. For offset-sink applications, inquire about adding a functional third drawe